Apply Now for Care and Support Worker Jobs in CV5 England 2024
Earlsdon Park Retirement Village, which is part of the Extracare Charitable Trust and is situated in the heart of Coventry, is currently seeking Care and Support Workers to assist with our in-house domiciliary care service.
Details of Care and Support Worker Jobs in CV5 England
- Location: Coventry, West Midlands, United Kingdom, CV5 6JQ
- Pay: £9,360-£11,115 per annum
- Job type: permanent, part-time
Benefits Care and Support Worker Jobs
- All-inclusive Care: Support personnel who provide continuous care and assistance ensure that the individual in need has access to aid at all times of the day and night.
- Individualized Care: Caregivers can provide more individualized care by developing a more comprehensive comprehension of the individual’s needs, preferences, and routines through cohabitation.
- Affection and Acclimation: Care recipients frequently experience a heightened sense of security and comfort when they reside in the same environment, as opposed to being accommodated in a facility.
- Building More Robust Relationships: Cohabitation fosters the development of stronger bonds and connections between the caregiver and the person receiving care by fostering a more nurturing and encouraging environment.
- Adaptable Timetable: In general, the schedules of care support workers are more flexible, with many adhering to a rotational pattern (e.g., a few days of work followed by days off), which allows for intervals of personal time in between shifts.
- Families’ Stress Is Alleviated: Families of the individual receiving care frequently experience a sense of solace in the knowledge that a committed caregiver resides with them, thereby alleviating their anxiety and enabling them to concentrate on alternative facets of existence.
- Maintaining Consistency in Care: The presence of a consistent caregiver guarantees care continuity, which is especially advantageous for those who need consistent familiarity and support.
- An Economical Substitute for Institutions: Care may offer a greater degree of cost-effectiveness in comparison to institutional care, particularly when one takes into account the individualized attention that is delivered.
- Sophisticated Independence: By using individualized support and care, those in need of care may be able to preserve a greater degree of autonomy while benefiting from promptly accessible assistance when necessary.
- Professional Development: As a result of their frequent and intimate engagement with the care recipient, care support workers frequently acquire an extensive array of competencies that contribute to their professional development in the caregiving domain.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in care and are inherently compassionate, patient, affable, and caring, then you could very well be our next Care and Support Worker.
- Function: Support and Care Workers
- Hours: 1 x 16 and 1 x 19 contracted hours per week in addition to 8 hours Flex Up (a minimum of 8 hours Flex Up to increase pay in addition to guaranteed contractual hours that provide job security).
- Compensation: £9,360 for a 16-hour shift and £11,115 for a 19-hour shift (£11.22 per hour for additional flex hours).
- Earlsdon Park Retirement Village is situated in Coventry.
It is important to acknowledge that all Care and Support Workers will be required to operate on a 7-day rota system, which will be provided in advance. Additionally, they will be expected to work weekends when necessary to fulfill the requirements of the domiciliary care service.
Responsibilities of Care and Support Worker Jobs in CV5 England
In the role of a Care and Support Worker, the following responsibilities will be expected of you:
- Deliver comprehensive domiciliary care to our residents, encompassing personal and physical well-being as well as assistance with social engagements.
- Fostering and bolstering the inhabitants’ physical, emotional, and overall welfare
- Encourage autonomy and confidence
- Ensure documents and records are completed in accordance with our policy.
- Be in possession of a care certificate or be prepared to pursue a care qualification
- Effective communicator, personable, and a team player
- Dedicated to providing superior care services
- Adaptable on hours
If one enjoys working in a diverse and stimulating environment alongside a genial and supportive team, they are in for an exceptionally rewarding profession.
At ExtraCare, we provide our residents with access to exceptional retirement villages, thereby fostering opportunities for care and lifestyle that genuinely improve the quality of life for the elderly. Residents and their families have access to a variety of communal facilities at The Village, including a social village center, village hall, bar and bistro, fitness center, IT suite, hair and beauty salon, and shop.
Avoid missing out!
Interviews are scheduled to commence on January 24th and will continue until all existing positions have been completed. Apply in advance to prevent disappointment. We anticipate a substantial influx of applications and will thus exclusively communicate with those who have been chosen to advance to the interview phase.
ExtraCare is dedicated to ensuring that our recruitment procedures are impartial and all-encompassing in nature. This entails providing candidates with reasonable accommodations during the entire recruitment procedure.
As Extracare is not presently involved in the UK Visa Sponsorship program, we are unable to assist with the sponsorship process. If the maximum number of applications is received, Extracare reserves the right to terminate this advertisement early.
People Also Ask:
What is the meaning of a support worker?
A support worker is someone who looks after the well-being of people in their daily lives. They help people living with different physical disabilities and mental health needs to live their lives more independently and support them to reach their potential by providing both physical and emotional support.
How much do support workers get paid in London?
The average salary for a support worker is £26,167 per year in London. The average additional cash compensation for a support worker in London is £1,064, with a range from £274 to £4,136. Salaries estimates are based on 1320 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Support Worker
How do I get a sponsor to work as a care worker in the UK?
You must have a job offer from an approved UK employer before you apply for a Health and Care Worker visa. Approved employers are also known as sponsors because they are sponsoring you to come to or stay in the UK. You must have a job offer from the NHS.